Inktober 2018 #21

This is the longest I’ve ever spent studying the holes in a strainer.

Why are the holes in this particular pattern? Are they called drain holes?

Why isn’t this thing actually called a “drainer”? Maybe it is. Or maybe a drainer means something else in English?

My tired brain has many questions and not a lot of answers this Monday morning 😂

Inktober 2018 #21

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.